Welcome to my pet and family portrait blog. If you have commissioned a portrait you can see how it is progressing. If you would like to commission me to paint your pet, family or friend then visit my site at www.katetugwellportraits.com
Fancy learning how to draw and paint? See my art classes website at www.katesartclasses.com


Sunday 14 March 2010

London Training Company Portraits


Last week I took a day trip to London to deliver the two portraits of Mike and Raj. Here they are taking their rightful place on the Rogues' Gallery in The Mouse Training Company offices in Worship Street on the outskirts of the City. I had to rehang them all to put them onto two rows and to create space for a few more. Keep watching for future additions. I then took advantage of being 'in town': walked along the Thames, lunched in Spitalfields Market, popped into galleries, had a cuppa with the Queen etc. And it was very, very cold (the weather not the tea of course Ma'am)!

No comments:

Post a Comment