Welcome to my pet and family portrait blog. If you have commissioned a portrait you can see how it is progressing. If you would like to commission me to paint your pet, family or friend then visit my site at www.katetugwellportraits.com
Fancy learning how to draw and paint? See my art classes website at www.katesartclasses.com


Friday 10 August 2012

Three Siblings - Acrylic Portraits





Last but not least is Caz in blue to make up the patriotic sibling trio. She proved much easier to paint as the photo I had to work from had more detail so I didn't need to refer to the other pictures of her so much. The final finished three are at the top and the three separate box canvases can be hung side-by-side or one above the other. I hope their mum loves her birthday gift!!

1 comment:

  1. Kate - Mum was actually relatively speechless as she took it in. Her exact word was 'overwhelmed'. Thanks so much for making her day so special! ;o)

    ReplyDelete