Welcome to my pet and family portrait blog. If you have commissioned a portrait you can see how it is progressing. If you would like to commission me to paint your pet, family or friend then visit my site at www.katetugwellportraits.com
Fancy learning how to draw and paint? See my art classes website at www.katesartclasses.com


Tuesday 23 February 2010

London Training Company Portraits


Okay so here are three more stages of Raj. It becomes more like a 'spot the difference' competition at this point in the process as the painting of layers are more subtle. Firstly I have added white highlights, red and pink. Great looking lipstick! Next I have added various yellow hues so he looks slightly jaundiced and filled in the blacks a bit more on his hair and shirt. In the last one I have done more work on his eyes and mouth, adding more definition and creating more realistic skin tone by using blue and purple (though I bet you can't tell where!). I'm over halfway now but the changes become even more subtle. Keep watching...

For more portraits please click on the link

No comments:

Post a Comment